Looking for a reliable part-time sitter for our two boys (8 and 11) afterschool at our home in Ardsley.
1. Reliable with solid references and background check; must be punctual.
2. English speaking, non-smoker
3. Valid, clean drivers license and car (to be used for afterschool activities, play-dates). All pick-up and drop-off locations are within 10 minutes of our home.
4. Minimum of 15 hr work week; schedule to be provided
5. Basic needs include: Helping with homework, driving to/picking up from play-dates and after-school activities. Light dinner preparation and light household duties.
6. During certain school breaks/holidays, we would need you to work full days (8:00am-5:00pm)
What we can offer: A competitive hourly rate and enjoyable work environment. Gated townhouse development with pool, gym, playground, tennis courts, with lots of kids so you are never stranded.
If this sounds of interest to you, please email at shari_rosenberg or call for further details.
Sittercity - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard