Manage the development and implementation of the firms global sourcing initiative and purchasing/procurement tasks. The individual will source new products/services, negotiate new contract arrangements, administer current contracts, perform spend analyses, and identity opportunities to improve ROI though strategic sourcing practices.
- 5-7 years of Purchasing/Sourcing Experience
- Minimum of 4 years in a leadership position in a sourcing or purchasing organization or environment
- At least 2 years experience managing vendor relationships
- Knowledge of law firm business model
- Inspirational leadership style that promotes innovation and collaboration and fosters commitment to the business and technology vision
- Experience leading and developing
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Bachelors Degree
Kamis is a provider of human resource capital solutions. We are a firm of proven professionals, committed to a high standard of excellence,...