This position will be responsible for providing leadership and direction for the development, implementation, integration and support for a Policy Administration System. The successful candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter and a team player capable of working in a small, fast-paced environment. Insurance knowledge is desired.
- Manage a team of .Net developers and support employees responsible for the development, integration, and support of a policy system.
- Involved in hiring process as well as team building of department employees including developers and Business Analysts.
- Manage entire Product Lifecycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Regularly communicate with company stakeholders so they are informed of both current and future issues/progress.
- Perform technical and business research initiatives with internal and external customers.
- Develop Product Roadmap that defines both business and technical strategic goals.
- Work closely with customers and BTS Segment group to successfully resolve and/or implement solutions for system issues.
- Assess team resources, scope and priority for newly defined work.
- Create and adhere to yearly budget.
- Willingness to travel up to 10%.
Berkley Technology Services - 22 months ago