Incumbent is responsible for processing reservations and providing quality guest service to a high volume of telephone inquiries. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Processes reservations and casino offers.
- Answers telephone inquiries requesting information on hotel, restaurants, retail shops, entertainment, transportation, and other available services.
- Qualifies rated players for complimentary services according to established departmental policies.
- Prepares arrangements for customers as requested in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Communicates effectively with meeting planners, tour operators, process groups and tour operators in a timely and efficient manner.
High school diploma or equivalent required, as well as previous guest service and/or reservations experience or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience. Computer and phone experience preferred. Must possess a clear, pleasant speaking voice to ensure effective telephone communication and be able to type at least 30 words per minute while processing reservations. Must be fully flexible with scheduling (All Days, All Shifts – No Exceptions). Position requires confined sitting 95% of the time, telephone communication and computer keyboarding 95% of the time.
- 2 years ago - save job
The Seminole Tribe has long been recognized for innovation in its gaming and other businesses. It opened the first high-stakes bingo hall...