(M-F 8 - 4:30, occasional weekend)
Our client, a very large teaching hospital has an opportunity for an experienced inpatient Hospital Pharmacist.
Under the direction of the Central Team Leader and Manager for Clinical services, ensures optimum patient outcomes related to medication use by preventing or resolving drug-related problems and coordinating the acquisition, distribution and control of all drug therapy to patients under the care of the pharmacist.
For more information on this position and hospital, please send resume in confidence to Melanie@dovemgt.net or call for a confidential conversation at 561-434-4311.
- PharmD degree (or Bachelor's plus 2 years hospital pharmacy experience), PGY1 preferred
- Licensure to practice pharmacy (or eligiblity within 45 days of hire) in the state of CT.
- Strong interpersonal skills towards our customers (including patients, physicians and nurses) and fellow employees of the hospital.
- Work requires a comprehensive understanding of the procedures, systems, and equipment used by pharmacists and technicians in the pharmacy as well as a high level of proficiency in performing pharmacist's duties and responsibilities.
- Work requires a high level of analytical ability, organizational and personal management skill and focus to ensure the concerted approach to operations.
- Practice experience working with as well as revising and/or implementing information systems.
Check out our website for all of our open positions: www.dovemgt.net.
DMR is a national pharmacy search firm with opportunities throughout the country. We have opportunities for Staff Pharmacist, Clinical Pharmacist, Director of Pharmacy, Pharmacy Manager, Clinical Coordinator, Clinical Specialist, and Pharmacy Informatics in Hospital, LTC, Home Infusion, and PBM environments.
DMR - 17 months ago