G4S International Logistics sets the standard for secure transportation.
G4S International Logistics (G4SI) part of the G4S group are innovators in global and domestic secure transport solutions; with decades of experience our methods minimize risk while maximizing transport efficiencies.
Specialising in door to door secure transportation, insurance, third party logistics, inventory/storage services and risk mitigation we are well known in the industry for our integrity and consultative approach. Banks, financial institutions, governments, mines, diamond cutters, jewellery manufacturers and retailers worldwide rely on us to protect their commercial and reputational risk while optimizing their business operations.
Our team of highly skilled professionals are supported by superior technology and our industry leading security and risk management processes are continuously reviewed and refined in order to adapt to the constantly changing risk landscape.
We strive on the unpredictable challenges faced on a daily basis and maintain a fluid and agile workforce to respond and react to change always thinking on our feet and applying sound judgement in our decision making. We value our talent and make every effort to create the best place for the best people valuing skill, knowledge, expertise and innovation.
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for supporting the commodities business with ensuring compliance in all areas. In addition, this role will also support the HR and Accounting managers as well as serving as the Office Administrator.
- Maintain and manage all websites, which includes updates, record keeping
- Conduct monthly and yearly audits and renewals.
- Act as G4SI Security Coordinator and serve as a liaison with agents and stations.
- Conduct all training
- Serve as Company Issuing Officer for JFK and LGA airports Port IDs.
- Maintain Company Client, Vendor and Airline Master Files with current contracts and insurance certificates
- Maintain mileage and maintenance log for all company vehicles and schedule service appointments.
- Maintain relationship with brokers and ensure that all insurances are up to date.
- Schedule port authority inspections and maintain NYS inspections.
- Order office supplies and equipment
- Maintain office access and building security software
- Coordinate office meetings and events
- Serve as the travel program administrator
- Assist with the mass communication and collection of information and forms.
- Assist with the annual Open Enrolment process
- Assist with the maintenance of employee files
- Provide clerical support with faxing, copying and mailing documents
- Assist with special projects when assigned
- Assist with distribution of bi-weekly payroll checks and the maintenance of payroll report
- Assist with the maintenance of the Time and Labor attendance system.
- Maintain Accounting vendor and employee files
- Assist with special projects as assigned
The Ideal Candidate:
Must have a minimum of 2 years experience working as an Administrative Assistant in a corporate environment.
Must be comfortable with handling confidential information and maintaining a high level of confidentiality
Must be flexible and have the ability to multi-task with a can do attitude.
Must have the ability and be comfortable with supporting several managers
Must have the ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing
Reliable, enthusiastic and hard working
G4S is the leading global integrated security company specialising in the provision of security products, services and solutions.