Description Utilizes extensive knowledge and skills to contribute to multiple and most complex issues and projects. Acts as a team lead while guiding and advising others. Organizes and manages multiple concurrent projects. Design of facilities and execution of small to midsized project management without supervision and large projects with appropriate supervision.
- Action Oriented
- Technical Learning
- Oral & Written Communication Skills
- Problem Solving
- Priority Setting
- Apply federal and state regulatory requirements and codes in the design and construction of midstream facilities.
- Utilize ASME section 8 design and fabrication requirements.
- Utilize the knowledge of piping and equipment sizing and perform facility design.
- Interface and work with E&P customers and midstream operations.
- Utilize team leadership skills while participating in and taking lead roles in project teams.
- Prepare project scopes and estimates including technical work required for conceptual studies, cost estimates for economic analysis and AFE preparation, and design basis for detailed engineering studies. For small to midsized projects with no supervision. For large projects with appropriate supervision.
- Apply the corporate software required to perform cost analysis of ongoing and completed projects.
- Apply the industry software required for pipeline and compressor simulations.
- Utilize hot tap and pipeline bore design calculations.
- Utilize the fundamentals of applicable civil, electrical, and chemical engineering.
- Utilize equipment foundation design and site preparation.
- Utilize electrical and instrumentation systems.
- Utilize basic gas dehydration, treating, and processing design calculations.
- Assume direction for technical support and less experienced engineers.
- Perform small and midsized project planning, development and execution.
- Perform with appropriate supervision large project planning, development and execution.
- Act as company representative with outside engineering and construction contractors.
- Utilize knowledge of material specifications applicable to midstream engineering.
- Identify the need for, participate in, and lead PHA and PSM reviews.
- Provide constructive suggestions and solutions on technical issues.
- Minimum of 8 years industry experience with 5 years Midstream related experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical, Civil, Electrical, or Mechanical Engineering
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Software Package and Microsoft Project or equivalent.
Devon Energy Corporation - 21 months ago
Independent oil and gas producer Devon Energy puts its energy into oil and gas fields far from England's southwestern coast, in North...