Are you looking for a challenging and exciting role where you will serve the needs of all twelve Federal Reserve Banks and the Board of Governors? We have an opportunity for someone with excellent technical skills, strong interpersonal and relationship building skills, a customer service perspective and ability to multi-task. A Business Analyst in the Learning Management Support Office (LMSO), based in Minneapolis, supports the daily operation of the Federal Reserve System's learning management system (FedLearn) and other related systems in support of learning within the Federal Reserve System.
We are looking for someone who can effectively support the LMS and other related systems (i.e. Pedagogue Test Authoring Tool and Learning Management Reporting "LMR") in order to best serve our customers' needs. Using business consulting and relationship building skills, you will review, analyze, direct, and assist in efforts to identify, develop, and implement FedLearn enhancements, improve learning solutions using FedLearn, and other related technologies that complement FedLearn (such as Pedagogue, LMR, and more).
In this role, you will provide a high level of analytic support to business and operational areas. You will partner with team members to serve as a subject matter expert for the LMS and supporting applications. You will participate with team members and management in projects, while ensuring ongoing sound operations and compliance.
In this role, you will:
Excellent benefits include 3 weeks of annual vacation, 10 paid holidays, immediate eligibility in a matched 401(k) plan with 100% employer matching contribution on employee contributions up to 6% of salary, defined benefit retirement plan, medical, dental, short-term disability benefits, domestic partner benefits, tuition assistance, on-site fitness center. Casual business attire everyday!
- Serve as a resource, consultant, and advisor to end users, Federal Reserve System Product Offices, other Federal Reserve System groups, Bank management, and others on FedLearn processes, policies, projects, operations, and technical issues.
- Work collaboratively with Information Technology management and technical staff to ensure that FedLearn and complementary tools meet the business and availability needs of users in a cost-effective manner.
- Maintain and support security compliance documentation for LMSO systems in compliance with the Board Information Security Program (BISP) and Security Assurance for the FedLearn Reserve (SAFR) Program.
- Analyze business functions and operational process improvements and enhancements.
- Test, train users, and coordinate implementations of LMS application software.
- Coordinate or lead activities include developing plans, completing risk assessments, monitoring and reporting progress, and preparing necessary documentation for a variety of audiences, including senior management.
- Ensure key performance measures are met both individually and as part of the team.
- Track progress and evaluates success of outcomes against plans.
- Keep management and other groups informed through regular reports on the status of the application and/or operational and technical issues requiring attention to ensure effective utilization of the learning-related technologies.
- Prepare, distribute, and maintain up-to-date procedures, reference and training materials, educational materials, and other necessary documentation on FedLearn and complementary tools.
Bachelor's degree with coursework in Business Administration, Business Planning/Project Management, Statistics, and/or Business Writing.
3 years of technical, analytical and project management experience, preferably in a technology or operations environment. (5 years of experience required for level III.)
Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment.
Ability to communicate technical information to less technical individuals.
Compliance experience preferred.
The Federal Reserve Bank of New York works within the Federal Reserve System and with other public and private sector institutions to foster...