Applies principle of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial
reports by performing the following duties.
- Review, reconcile and correct general ledger accounts for the Americas entities
- Maintain the general ledger for the Americas legal entities
- Prepare financial statement supporting schedules.
- Conduct month end close activities including preparation of journal entries and analysis
- Conduct monthly reconciliation of the Fixed Asset sub-system
- Run month end month closing reports to validate the accuracy of the financial information.
- Prepare and coordinate monthly and quarterly schedules and supporting documents
- Prepare Internal and External Audit schedules as requested
- Prepare SOX schedules to comply with internal controls
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.
- 4-year Accounting degree required.
- 3-5 year’s minimum experience.
- ERP system, Axapta, Oracle, and Hyperion
- Must be proficient with PC operations including Microsoft Office and Windows applications.
- Must have above average organizational and communication skills. Detail oriented individual.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and documents.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts.
- Ability to apply fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to carry out instructions and arrive at practical solutions.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and present a valid conclusion.
- Bilingual Preferred
GSE offers a broad array of geosynthetic products to the waste, wastewater, water management, mining, agriculture, aquaculture, golf course,...