Are you looking for a challenging role that will take your skills to the next level? Our top-tier client is currently seeking a Weblogic/Web support role in Texas or New Jersey. If you enjoy working in a fast-faced, challenging, global environment, then this position is for you. Take a look below and see if your skills match our clients’ needs and reach out to me to discuss further firstname.lastname@example.org
Position: Websphere/Weblogic support
Location: Houston TX or Jersey City – NJ
Dutration: 6-12 months contract to hire
The Web Specialist will work as part of the team responsible for web hosting environments in North America, Asia Pacific (APAC), and EMEA. As such, this involves a reactive element which includes monitoring problem queues and working through problems to resolution as they arise. There is also a proactive element which includes maintaining software currency, tracking volumes and use to manage capacity, inventory management, and review of security alerts and taking any necessary remediation. The team operates as part of a larger global team which collectively provides follow-the-sun support.
o Web Hosting (DMZs)
- Minimum 5+ years professional experience with E-Commerce related technologies, ideally in a support function
- Strong analytical ability and communication skills
- Detailed understanding of web technologies and how they function in secure environments
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Self-motivated and able to deliver in high pressure situations
- Must be able to work with and leverage skills from other teams in the organization
- Good problem and/or customer management in high pressure conditions
- Used to working in a customer facing role and as part of a geographically distributed team.
- Strong technical skills with proficiency in:
o Unix/ Windows System Administration
o Network Products & Protocols (TCP/IP, Firewalls, Load Balancers, Intrusion Detection, DNS)
o Application Servers (WebSphere/ Tomcat / WebLogic)
o Web Servers (IIS, IHS)
o Java, JSP and other web standards
If you are interested then please send your resume/inquiry to email@example.com We are conducting interviews NOW!!!!!!!
- Messaging (IBM) and integration experience (WMB, DataPower) is preferred
Modis - 9 months ago
Hub Group helps its clients by handling the hubbub of freight movement throughout North America. An intermodal marketing company, Hub Group...