Functional Title: Lead Generator
Location: Boston, Greenwich, CT, or Woodbridge, NJ
The major portion of the Lead Generator’s job consists of following liquidity events and identifying the individuals that will benefit from that event, then sending the appropriate information to a Business Development Officer. The Lead Generator also identifies individuals that have established wealth and would benefit from the services of a wealth manager. It also involves assisting Business Development Officers with various special projects as needed for the generation of new business. The Lead Generator must show discretion and confidentiality with regard to gathered information.
- Monitor liquidity events in the United States through the use of subscription databases and the internet.
- Identify beneficiaries of those events that meet our financial requirements.
- Locate valid contact information through the use of outside vendors and the internet.
- Enter the information into our database and notify the appropriate Business Development Officer by email with background information.
- Keep track of any meetings or new business generated by this process.
- Special requests from Business Development Officers involving background information and projects targeting specific areas of potential growth will also be the Lead Generator’s responsibility.
- Bachelor’s degree in a financially related field
- 6 months to a year work experience in a related field
- Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with database entry and usage
- Ability to navigate and utilize various outside vendor databases
- High proficiency locating relevant information on prospects from the internet.
Bessemer Trust Company - 21 months ago