Join Special Programs Division as a junior Web Architect as part of a dynamic team. The candidate will establish web system requirements using analysis of the information engineers to develop sophisticated web systems. The design architecture will include the software and hardware to support total requirements and provide for present and future cross-functional requirements and interfaces. Ensures these web developments are compatible and in compliance with the standards for sponsor IT architectures, and profiles of standards as they apply to the implementation and specific to the solution for the platform, integration and other systems, and the external interfaces. Ensures that the common operating environment is compliant. Evaluates analytically and systematically problems of work flows, organization and planning and develops appropriate corrective action.
- Must have strong skills in web design and development.
- Experience in scripting languages, PHP preferable.
- Underatdning pf SQL and relational databases.
- Ability to create custom GUI interfaces for web based tools.
- Knowledge of basic shell commands.
- Previous use of software versioning and revisioncontrol tools (SVN preferable).
- Experience with Dreamweaver/ netbeans/similar IDE, InfoPath.
- Working knowledge of Sharepoint/ Sharepoint Designer.
- Ability to impliment AJAX solutions.
- Required to provide emergency support for mission critical systems when necessary.
MACB - 17 months ago