Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center has retained Kirby Partners to find candidates for its newly established Director of Web and Digital Services position.
- The Director will lead the development and evolution of an enterprise vision and business strategy for Penn State Hersheys online digital presence (including web portals and related technology modalities) for major constituents within the organizations education, research, patient care and community service missions.
- The Director will lead enterprise discussion to establish capital budget priorities for new business investments.
- The Director will provide strategic oversight of the organizations digital marketing strategy, including but not-limited to search engine optimization, email marketing, video, web and social media-based advertising.
- The Director will facilitate discussions with executive leadership to develop key performance indicators (KPIs), and develop appropriate organizational metrics and measurements to evaluate return on investment.
- The Director will identify and recommend strategic and tactical business process improvement opportunities that are critical to benefits realization within the digital customer experience
- The Director will recommend digital modalities to enhance various customer interface experiences, and participate in IT-led development initiatives and vendor implementations. The Director will lead systematic research and structured end-user surveys to assess suitability and usability of digital experience.
- The Director will lead a steering committee to oversee ongoing evolution of the organizations portal initiatives (consumer, researcher, employee, physician referral and patient).
- The Director is challenged to perform efficient and effective analysis and to manage system and development projects which include both managerial and project level activities.
- This position is in essence a startup and the director will need to be creative.
- While highly interactive on the patient side, this position will cross the multiple missions of the organization.
- Bachelors degree required. Masters degree is strongly preferred.
- Experience at an academic health center and/or University is a plus.
- Five years IS or business/marketing experience.
- Experience with high-level healthcare standards for integration a plus (familiarity with HTML/XML, HL7).
- Minimum three years experience in a medium to large hospital or IDN environment a plus.
- Five years of management experience.
- Five years of project experience (project methodology experience preferred).
- Three+ years experience with Internet/e-Business applications development and initiatives.
- Must have the ability to present high-level complex project plans and strategies to senior management.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Kirby Partners is a leading executive recruiting firm that specializes strictly in Executive Healthcare Information Technology. Since 1989,...