Air Products and Chemicals, Inc. (NYSE: APD), a Fortune 500 manufacturer of industrial gases and chemicals, is seeking an experienced Oil and Gas Field Fracturing Coordinator to support our field operations in the Mid-Continent in the Mooreland, OK area.
The successful candidate will be responsible to provide all necessary technical and logistical support to coordinate the safe on time delivery of Liquid Nitrogen and all ancillary equipment to the Air Products Oilfield customer well heads for use in Hydraulic Fracturing.
Work will include the surveying delivery sites for staging of King and Queen Mobile Storage Units. Determine safe routing of our delivery equipment. Work with Oil Field Customer Support, Logistics Organization, and our customers to determine delivery windows. Provide load details of volumes to customer representatives during pumping operation. Keep track of all service hours and delivery volumes to ensure rapid billing for the customer. Ensure safe removal of equipment from well site. Report damage to equipment so repairs can be made prior to next job.
The candidate must be self-motivated, safety conscious, a good communicator, and possess good understanding of the oilfield environment and demanding requirements of the dynamic customers we service. This position requires some mechanical skills and the preferred candidate would have current Hazmat CDL driving skills. The position requires availability 7 days/week to respond to various types of oil field customer service situations. Regional travel in a company vehicle is required and occasional travel outside of the normal work area.
• 3 years previous experience in the oil field fracturing business, oil field delivery for fracturing operations, electrical maintenance and mechanical experience on pumping equipment and transports in a field maintenance environment, or a High School diploma followed by technical school or apprenticeship training, or military experience relating to electrical/mechanical maintenance.
• Demonstrate and practice safe handling of hand tools and hand power tools typically and commonly used in field maintenance tasks.
• Demonstrate the ability to use a laptop computer to read emails, understands spreadsheets, Fill out reports. Ability to use a mapping program to determine routing to well head locations. Understand DOT oilfield exception rules for driver hours.
• Ability to troubleshoot and repair a transport and pumping equipment using the appropriate tools. Make minor repairs as necessary to keep the equipment operational and limit impact to fracturing operations. Some background in electronic controls, pneumatic systems, pumps, pressure vessels, centrifugal cryogenic pumps is preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal skills for interfacing customers to include report development and other required administrative functions.
• Capability, flexibility and willingness to adjust to new technologies and apply prior knowledge.
Air Products (NYSE: APD) provides atmospheric, process and specialty gases; performance materials; equipment; and technology. For over 70 years, the company has enabled customers to become more productive, energy efficient and sustainable. More than 20,000 employees in over 50 countries supply innovative solutions to the energy, environment and emerging markets. These include semiconductor materials, refinery hydrogen, coal gasification, natural gas liquefaction, and advanced coatings and adhesives. In fiscal 2012, Air Products had sales approaching $10 billion. For more information, visit www.airproducts.com..
Air Products offers a comprehensive benefits package including paid holidays/vacation, affordable medical, dental, life insurance and retirement plans.
To apply for this position, please visit the Air Products Career Center. Click on the link Search job openings from the left navigation bar. You can apply specifically to Job Req #11597BR.
If you are a current Air Products employee, please apply via APOnline by clicking on Online Applications, then selecting Career Center.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those applicants who are being considered for an interview, or are currently employed by Air Products, will be contacted.
Air Products is an equal opportunity employer (M/F/D/V) where diversity matters.
Air Products (NYSE:APD) provides atmospheric, process and specialty gases; performance materials; equipment; and technology. For over 70...