GaN Corporation is building the future of aviation testing! The Aviation Systems Test and Integration Lab (AvSTIL) provides a real-time synthetic environment capable of immersing an instrumented aircraft and its systems in a controlled, repeatable and distributed simulation and stimulation environment to enhance test capability; augment open-air testing; mitigate program risk, cost, and schedule; and provide a collaborative environment for system of systems testing. Our primary focus right now is developing control software and analysis toolset capability for the Common Missile Warning System (CMWS). We are seeking a Test Engineer/Analyst to help us architect and build the CMWS ASE Tester and AvSTIL Infrastructure capabilities.
- Aviation Test and Analysis Background
- Modeling and Simulation Experience
- Redhat Linux
- Common Missile Warning System (CMWS) familiarity
- Networking knowledge and experience
- Distributed Testing through DIS, HLA, and/or TENA
- DOORS requirements
- 3-20 years of experience
- Minimum of BS in Engineering or Computer Science.
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Must hold an active Secret Security Clearance.
- Minimal travel required.
GAN Corp - 2 years ago