GE is an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation.
The Audit Analytics Lead is a member of the Audit Analytics CoE Operations team and Professional Practices, who is responsible for coordinating the execution of audit analytics and championing projects aimed at improving analytic capabilities. This role requires an organized individual with strong communication and analytical skills. Experience within the financial services industry and a demonstrated excellence in applying analytical concepts are required.
Audit Analytic operations:
- Identify opportunities to partner with audit teams and utilize analytics to improve risk assessment, audit coverage, and/or issue tracking/resolution; Ensure involvement in 100% of horizontal & HQ audits
- Ensure that audits not utilizing analytics are appropriately justified and documented
- Thoroughly understand the objectives of audit teams to creatively identify/define analytics that can improve the efficiency and effectiveness of audits
- Assist audit teams throughout the data acquisition process to ensure that the requirements for scoped analytics are met within reasonable timeframes
- Lead a team of consultants to execute agreed analytics and ensure that optimal cycle time and quality standards are maintained
- Provide insight and guidance on the interpretation of reported exceptions/ analytic output so that appropriate actions are taken by the audit teams
- Track and report the outcome of Audit Analytic engagements
Monitoring and improvement:
- Continuously improve analytic operations and audit efficiency/effectiveness by soliciting feedback, critically assessing processes, and defining improvement requirements
- Thoroughly track, prioritize, and communicate improvement opportunities / analytic defects to the project team for timely resolution
- Be the functional owner of analytic projects to ensure the project team delivers solutions that meet or exceeded agreed requirements and specifications. This includes, but is not limited to, user acceptance testing
Subject Matter Expert:
- Be the in house expert for all assigned businesses, applications, and an array of analytic techniques in order to maximize benefit and perspective to audit teams
- Work with other Subject Matter Experts to provide training/support as needed across the globe
- Review all audit programs before publication to ensure DA incorporate and scripts written/available
- BS Degree in technical or financial disciplines (Information Systems, Computer Science, Finance, Accounting or related fields)
- 3 years of experience in audit, finance, or controllership within the financial services industry
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen.
Experience and expertise in the following areas:
- CAATTS (Computer Assisted Auditing Tools & Techniques) such as those enabled by ACL, Oracle GRC, IDEA, or Approva
- Bank regulatory experience (compliance, loan review, liquidity, AML, FCPA, etc)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interface and influence across functions
- A proven ability to effectively analyze large amounts of transactional audit data
- Self-starter who actively seeks out new project opportunities and improvements to existing solutions
- A proven ability to critically assess, drive action, and deliver meaningful results in a high-paced environment
- CAS Graduate
- Leadership program graduate (IMLP / FMP)
Section 19 Job
YOU MUST BE ABLE TO SATISFY THE REQUIREMENTS OF SECTION 19 OF THE FEDERAL DEPOSIT INSURANCE ACT.
Apply to job
Send to friend
Save to cart
GE Careers - 22 months ago
At GE Capital we’re not just bankers, we’re builders. Headquartered in Norwalk Connecticut, GE Capital is one of the...