Minimum Education: |
BA or BS degree from any accredited college or university or a certification in information technology.
Minimum Experience: Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in academia, analysis, journalism, media or public relations. Advanced proficiency in verbal and written Maylay with particular interest in social media. Experience in community engagement and word-of-mouth marketing a plus. Years spent in post-graduate education can be applied against this 5-year requirement.
Foreign Language: Provide fluency, verbal and in writing, in Maylay: DLPT equivalent 3/3 acceptable, 4/4 preferred. Successful candidates will also possess strong English writing skills.
- Track and analyze regional blog sites.
- Provide specific skills and understanding of the regional media environment and different technologies.
- As required, provide translation of and cultural perspective on critical communications of ideological significance.
- Act as Quality Control for all translations on the client's website, weblogs, and any media summaries distributed to the staff.
- Track key communicators to map the influence of each within the media space.
- Track penetration and resonance of quotes and statements to measure viral effectiveness of themes and messages over time.
- Use predictive analysis to identify trends in the media space as they begin to emerge and track penetration and resonance of quotes and statements to measure viral effectiveness of themes and messages over time.
- Provide, as needed, desk notes, proposals, and information papers.
- Provide maintenance and analysis of the client's website to include, but not limited to, tracking and uploading real-time changes and visits.
Location: Position available in Tampa, FL. Some travel may be required.
Clearances : Applicant must be a US citizen and shall possess a Secret Clearance.
Availability: ConStrat is interviewing and hiring for current vacancy.