The Mechanical/Electrical engineer will be an expert in performing field operation, installation and maintenance of our automated solutions (CytoCare, i.v.Station, and i.v.Soft) driving customer satisfaction through Service Excellence
Health Robotics is the global leading supplier of life critical intravenous medication preparation, compounding, and dispensing robots, providing healthcare facilities around the world with robotics technology and software automation solutions (www.health-robotics.com)
- Installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and service repair needs on designated equipment
- Completing on a regular basis accurate professional reports and documentation such as maintaining customer service logs and internal service records that satisfy company quality requirements and specifications
- Utilizing the escalation process to resolve customer service issues and conducting root cause analysis that will lead to effective problem solving
- Prepare field service jobs and interventions with the project manager
- Assist start up engineers during the commissioning phase ensuring proper and safe operations of the machine
- Ensure all in field activities are carried out safely complying with company environmental Health & Safety guidelines and procedures
- Experience diagnosing and repairing mechanical and electronic equipment
- Ability to understand and implement mechanical and electrical drawings
- Working knowledge of computers, internet access, variety of software packages such as Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills together with good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Ability to work on various assignments simultaneously and the ability to communicate tactfully, verbally and in writing with department heads, managers, coworkers and final users to resolve problems.
- Availability and willingness to frequent travel
- Valid driver license and clean driving record
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Standing for long periods at a time
- Ability to perform frequent lifting and other manual work
- Candidates must be able to pass a drug test and a background check.
- Flexible schedule, ability to work after hours and/or weekends as needed.
Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Degree
Health Robotics offers a competitive compensation package which includes an annual bonus plan that is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Application requirements and selection process
Interested candidates will need to submit the following information:
- A detailed resume describing work experience and education
- A cover letter or brief summary explaining why you are a good fit for the position