The Store Operations Manager is responsible for supervising and coaching Customer Service Representatives to maintain effective store operations, achieving strong financial results and creating an exceptional customer experience. Partner with the Store Manager and Territory support to ensure store operations and inventory audits are performed in accordance with the Company’s policies and procedures.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Proactively lead the store team to ensure achievement of business goals in revenue, expense, profitability, customer satisfaction, inventory shrinkage, and store employee morale.
Deliver exceptional customer service and assist in the creation of a positive customer experience that includes proactive interaction and immediate resolution of escalated customer issues.
Protect company assets by conducting operations and inventory audits to maximize store profitability and ensure quality of operations, consistency, and compliance with company policies, procedures and standards.
Ensures the proper cash controls and loss prevention procedures are in place and followed. Prepares and supports the inventory process by conducting pre-counts and participating in inventories.
Supports the store manager in implementing company initiatives by working directly with store employees to execute action plans that meet operational and organization objectives.
Shares overall responsibility for setting, monitoring, and driving sales goals set by the strategic sales plan. Assist in setting, communicating and executing marketing and merchandising programs to achieve key marketing initiatives.
Responsible for assigning individual shift goals to employees and following up with each of them to ensure delivery of goals.
Assists the Store Manger in recruiting and retaining top talent through ongoing training and development.
Skills - Experience and Requirements:
Education and Experience:
High School Diploma or equivalent
1 to 3 years retail sales/customer service experience
- 1 year supervisory experience
- Excellent customer service and sales skills
- Availability to work all shifts as scheduled, including weekends and holidays
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong planning, time management and organizational skills
- Strong people management skills
- Knowledge of movies and games
- Ability to lift and/or move objects and displays (up to 35 pounds), bend, stoop, reach with arms and hands and climbs ladders.
- Ability to deliver bank deposits according to Loss Prevention safety guidelines
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) required.
Some college or degree
Blockbuster - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard