Special Education Teacher
1. Deliver appropriate instruction for special education students with a variety of disabilities.
2. Develop effective instructional strategies and assessments that focus on state standards.
3. There must be a commitment to professional growth.
4. The candidate must be an instrumental part of the instructional team.
5. Other responsibilities will be reviewed during the interview process.
Based on Master Contract. The first fifteen (15) days are paid at sub rate pay and on the sixteenth (16th) consecutive day the pay will be reflected based on experience and degree.
4/8/2013 thru 5/31/2013
1. The preferred candidate will have multiple teaching areas on their valid special education license including Mild Intervention at the minimum.
2. The preferred candidate will have experience working with elementary school aged children.
3. The preferred candidate will have the ability to work collaboratively and cooperatively.
Clark-Pleasant Community School Corporation - 13 months ago