The CME Group Directory Engineering Team is looking for a candidate to fill a Senior Systems Engineer position with Microsoft Active Directory and PKI experience. We are looking for someone who is ready to learn on a continuous basis, willing to share knowledge with the rest of the team, and an innovator in identity and access management. This job will be based in Chicago.
Identity and Access Management related systems include:
• Supporting, monitoring, testing and troubleshooting software problems.
• Performing and coordinating effective installation and performance of software on servers.
• Installing new software releases and system upgrades; evaluating and installing patches and resolving software related problems.
• Supporting and maintaining end user requirements, including troubleshooting, account maintenance and training.
• Creating and maintaining procedure documentation and diagrams.
• Maintaining, monitoring, analyzing identity management system components.
• Developing and supporting systems such that they integrate with corporate IT disaster recovery plans.
• Conducting software evaluations, providing technical analysis and implementing systems to meet the company’s IT goals.
• Working with a team to automate management tasks, streamline processes and perform standard administration functions as needed.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a development team.
• Ability to follow established procedures and documentation established by the company and the team.
• Responsible for managing IT systems to meet strategic goals.
• Obtaining and/or maintaining technical certifications necessary for continued CME Group growth and success.
• Performing additional duties as assigned by management.
• Maintaining professionalism, good attitude and appropriate behavior with internal CME Group customers and support staff.
Specific Skills Required:
• Microsoft Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
• Microsoft Active Directory (2003 R2 / 2008 R2)
• Web based certificate enrollment
• 2+ years of experience with public key infrastructure (PKI), PK-enabling using x.509 certificates, and developing or integrating secure systems
• Experience with LDAP directories and access control using x.509 certificates
• Experience with Hardware Security Modules (HSM)
• Proficient system documentation writer (MS Word / Visio)
• Web Single SignOn
• Overall familiarity with web based authentication systems
• Group Policy administration
• NetIQ Access Manager
• SAML and ID Federation
As the world’s leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace, CME Group ( www.cmegroup.com ) is where the world comes to manage risk. Based in Chicago, with offices in New York, London, Singapore, Calgary, Houston, São Paulo, Singapore, Tokyo and Washington D.C., our team of more than 2,500 employees has an impact on the global economy every day. We offer:
- The widest range of global benchmark futures and options available across all major asset classes;
- The most advanced trading technology;
- Industry-leading clearing and risk management capabilities;
- A relentless customer focus, serving leading investment and commercial banks, hedge funds, proprietary trading firms, pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, asset managers, corporations and individual traders; and,
- A great place to work.
With this strong foundation in place, we are looking to continue growing our business in both listed and over-the-counter markets. To support this growth, we are seeking highly motivated individuals to help foster our corporate culture and uphold our core values of leading with conviction and integrity, advancing the global economy, building lasting relationships and acting with ingenuity every day.
We hope you will consider joining our world-class team.