Parson Brinckerhoff's Herndon, Virginia office is seeking a Transportation Project Manager to lead civil and roadway design projects and pursuits. This position will provide the opportunity to work on challenging projects in the Northern Virginia area and prominent infrastructure projects nationwide. The successful candidate must be client-focused and able to lead an interdisciplinary team to meet challenging design and schedule requirements. Major duties will include: identifying and winning work with new and existing clients, managing large projects, identifying and meeting client requirements, providing guidance and technical resources to design.
- B.S. Degree in Civil Engineering
- Virginia P.E. License or the ability to obtain a license within 6 months of employment
- 15+ years transportation design experience
- 5+ Project Management experience
- Business development experience including preparation of technical proposals and making oral presentations
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong writing and verbal skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Experience with VDOT projects preferred
- Will need to manage multiple projects and reports simultaneously
- Design-Build experience is preferred
Authorization to work in the United States is required.
Parsons Brinckerhoff - 14 months ago
Parsons Brinckerhoff is a leader in developing and operating infrastructure around the world, with approximately 14,000 employees dedicated...