Under general supervision, works for Procurement Ops Training and Assessment Team in developing, implementing, or administering training and organization development services Procurement Ops FGG. Leads small group instruction on procurement, supply chain management, and material management topics to include systems training in Maximo and Material Manager (MatMan). Coordinates with subject matter experts in Procurement Ops in order to develop courseware within a prescribed Fluor University format while effectively teaching course objectives that result in students passing certification assessments. Application of ADDIE model to develop Procurement and Materials training materials. Position may involve business travel to contingency locations.
Assists in providing support to management to ensure that services are being properly executed and that the needs of the company are being met. Other duties as assigned.
Fluor values the contributions of a diverse and inclusive workforce and is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Basic Job Requirements - Bachelor’s degree in Business Science, Marketing, Communications, Psychology, Education, HR, or related fields
- Able to provide instruction in using various procurement and O&M systems such as MatMan and Maximo
- 2 to 4 years of HR experience, with significant years in training/development.
- Detailed knowledge of training compliance. Other Job Requirements - Excellent communication and presentation ability; must be an effective presenter with the ability to apply adult learning principles to small group discussion. Preferred Qualifications -ASTD, PHR, SPHR certification or MHRD from an accredited university.
- Construction and/or military training development and instruction experience preferred.
- Participation in professional associations, meetings, and conferences preferred.
Fluor Corp. - 4 years ago
From the ground up, Fluor Corporation is one of the world's largest international design, engineering, and contracting firms. It...