Kaplan Professional Education will be filming a number of projects and is looking to add talented, reliable, committed, fun, and passionate individuals with a positive attitude and amazing personalities to our professional production team.
This is an opportunity for individuals that can strongly commit to a minimum of 3 days per week during normal business hours (M-W-F, 7am to 5 pm) in the La Crosse, WI area.
This is an excellent opportunity to get immediate hands on experience in your desired career field (no mail room, no busy work and no coffee runs).
You must be committed to your passion, enjoy working with a team, love the communications industry and possess a desire to make a difference through the use of visual media.
We are currently interviewing Camera Operators for a variety of projects. Must have some experience and skills on a variety of formats (specific proficiency with Canon HD cameras a plus).
Able to set up and program wireless and hand-held microphones and transmitters, knowledge of lighting for a wide variety of lighting conditions and the ability to make necessary technical adjustments on the fly highly desirable. We are looking for individuals with:
- Perfect attendance, reliability, dependability and promptness.
- Fun, energetic, self motivated, dedicated, detail oriented, prompt, fashion forward with great sense of humor.
- Positive attitude, work well with others, team player.
- Honesty, Integrity and Professionalism.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to take direction well and contribute your expertise towards a common vision.
- Can stay cool, calm and collected under pressure.
- A very creative mind
- Basic computer skills and access to email and internet.
- Knowledge of studio production and development.
- Ability to multi-task in different environments such as home, the office, on-set or on-location.
- Available on a flexible freelance basis, 3 days during the week, prompt and responsible.
- Must have own reliable transportation.
Kaplan - 2 years ago
Kaplan will put you to the test. The Washington Post subsidiary is perhaps best known for its test-preparation publications, which help...