We have an immediate opening for a Senior Analyst to provide timely and accurate executive sales reporting utilized for both revenue forecasting/planning, compensation and quota development. The Senior Analyst will provide analytical support to over 450 users of the published reporting, including executive team. The Senior Analyst will provide ad hoc analysis of data for executive Sales team, deal size analysis, and productivity reviews.
- Respond to requests from users of the published reports; this includes follow up and presentation to Senior level leaders project manage Account team, Order Processing/Service Delivery, Offer Development, Quoting to ensure the accurate processing of orders for reporting.
- Prepare, reconcile, and publish Bookings/Renewals/Debooks according to SOX guidelines.
- Responsible for development of procedure enhancements, and/or troubleshoot existing procedures, in the automated processes that reside in Microsoft Excel and/or Access.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting or IT.
- Three to five years relevant experience in an analytical/reporting role.
- Motivated, self starter that can work independently, and enjoys a challenge.
- Advanced query skills in Microsoft Access.
- Advanced Excel skills, including the ability to write and troubleshoot complex Excel formulas.
- Knowledge of technology or telecommunications industry.
- Exposure to Visual Basic.
CenturyLink is an industry-leading provider of communications, high speed Internet and entertainment services from coast to coast. Our combination of business and residential service solutions – including home and wireless voice solutions and digital television – provide innovative solutions to our customers. CenturyLink is proud to be a participant in the U.S. General Services Administration Networx program, the largest communications services contract in the world. CenturyLink offers you the opportunity to develop and cultivate your career as we lead the communications industry into the future.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Qwest Communications - 2 years ago