innoPath delivers a superior care experience for the mobile subscriber. By leveraging over-the-air (OTA) technology, mobileUpdate is used to push firmware and software updates directly to subscribers’ devices, while activeCare2 is used to establish an activeLink between the subscriber’s smart device and the innoPath server. innoPath’s solutions are turnkey, provided as hosted and secure services.
innoPath is a fast paced energetic environment and we are always looking for the best and the brightest. Do you enjoy working in a dynamic environment that provides an opportunity to work directly with all levels of the organization and the ability to make a direct impact on the success of your customers? This role requires a self-starter who works well both independently and with cross-functional teams to deliver cutting-edge mobile device management services to carriers and device manufacturers around the world.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Ensures 24/7 availability production databases.
- Supports development, test, and production Oracle databases.
- Implements database backup, recovery procedures, and disaster recovery plans.
- Manages database security, logins, users, roles, and object permissions.
- Opens, manages, and resolves Oracle SR's.
- Performs other tasks as assigned consistent with this level of responsibility.
- 5-7+ years of experience in the applicable field. 2-3+ years of production support of Oracle RAC 10g/11g.
- Experience with Red Hat Linux.
- Experience tuning and supporting RDBMS in a customer facing, 24-7 environment.
- Ability to adapt to changes in information technology and quickly learn and utilize new database tools and methodologies.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Possess excellent analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision or work in a team-oriented project.
- Experience with monitoring tools, debugging tools.
- Strong scripting skills (Shell, Perl, CGI, etc).
- Very good understanding of current technology trends in the SaaS industry.
- Experience in data warehousing and/or with international expansion and data center scaling.
- Knowledge of Telecom/Wireless technology.
- Performance and benchmark experience.
- Knowledge or background in Device Management systems.
innoPath is an EOE.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related fields and/or equivalent experience. Advanced degree preferred.
Monster - 12 months ago
Smart devices are demanding. They capture our attention, they require updating, and they frequently need fixing. innoPath helps device OEMs...