Inmar operates collaborative commerce networks and makes them intelligent. Retail, healthcare, and manufacturing clients choose Inmar’s networks to simplify and securely manage their complex transactions with trading partners so they can focus on their core business. Founded in 1980, Inmar is headquartered in Winston-Salem, North Carolina with more than 4,200 employees in the United States, Mexico and Canada.
To operate a computerized bar code scanner to process returns according to client guidelines.
MAJOR JOB RESPONSIBILITES
1. Scan product codes of client products to input data into Company’s computerized system for processing in a productive and accurate manner.
2. Sort scanned product in appropriate container locations.
3. Inspect condition of product and prepare for disposition in accordance with client contract terms.
4. Clean and organize work area daily.
5. Perform other related duties as assigned.
Ability to work under time pressure and meet production goals
Ability to meet set production and quality goals and follow standard operating and safety procedures
Ability to work with hazardous waste
Ability to work in a non-climate controlled environment
Ability to work 4 days per week (10 hours per day)
Ability to work overtime as needed
Ability to work multiple shifts
High School diploma preferred or its equivalent; or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to complete the responsibilities of this position.
Inmar - 9 months ago
Inmar is a business outsourcing company. We provide turnkey outsourcing solutions that help companies better manage their complex trading ac...