The Senior Administrative Assistant provides administrative, clerical and technical support to the Executive Services department as prioritized and directed by the Executive Office Manager.
Responsibilities include but are not limited too:
1. Produces reports, correspondence and documents but not limited to:
Assist physicians with coordination of Home visits-print paperwork for visits, call families to arrange visits, update home visits log as instructed by physician.
Assists medical services staff with collecting, faxing/sending of prescriptions for hospice and palliative care patients.
Coordinates signing of death certificates by Physicians including scanning and indexing in OnBase in a timely manner and report it monthly to the State.
Assists the CMO with invoices for payment(s) to covering/contract physicians, moonlighters and physician reimbursement for memberships.
Updates contact information for Physicians and Clinical Directors on an as needed basis.
2. Coordinates, develops and distributes On Call schedules for physicians,nurse practitioners, moonlighters and Clinical Directors.
3. Serves as a liaison for medical, nursing, and allied medical field students/residents visiting or rotating with Alive Hospice and coordinate their schedules with Medical Services staff.
4. Develops meeting agenda, takes minutes and ensures action items are followed up:
Development Committee (board committee)
Ethics Committee (board committee)
Other meetings may be assigned
5. Coordinates CMO speaking engagements with the community, hospitals and referral sources.
6. Maintains the schedule of the CMO and other senior leadership team as directed by Executive Office Manager (EOM).
7. Make travel arrangements for staff as directed by the EOM.
8. Serves as back up in the absence of the EOM for the following duties including but not limited to:
Schedule and attend Board or Committee Meetings.
Board of Directors Term Limits, Board and Committee Lists/Contact Information.
Maintain Board files.
New Board Members Orientation.
Attend Internal Meetings i.e. Leadership, Policy & Procedure, Compliance, etc.
Joint Commission/State Inspections Preparedness for Surveyor's Arrival.
Regulatory and Licensure files.
Plan special events or staff meetings.
Maintain policies & procedures on companies intranet.
9. Other duties as assigned.
Associates degree (A.A) or equivalent from a two-year colleges or technical school; and minimum of one years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.