• Provide real-time feedback on the feasibility of various design or business solutions
• Create a reusable component library base on UI specifications
• Positively represent the team to the rest of the organization
• Quickly develop functional prototypes for user testing
• Provide clean hand-offs of front-end code to the application development team
• Engage stakeholders and fellow Customer Experience team members for feedback and validation of functional designs
• Self-motivated and team oriented
• Knowledgeable of user-centered design, SEO and web analytics best practices
• Ability to code by hand or work in more structured Content Management or Portal environments
• Computer Sciences or related degree from a four-year university (or equivalent experience).
• Minimum 5+ years designing successful interactive websites/applications
• eCommerce and/or banking industry knowledge is a plus
• Provide cross-browser support for IE 6-9, Firefox, Safari and Chrome
• Familiarity with iOS, iPad, Android and other mobile technologies
• High-level understanding of WEB2.0 architecture (AJAX, Social Networking, Blogs etc) key components
• Experience building high-performance, high-traffic, front-end heavy apps
• Good understanding of Search Engine Optimization techniques for various Rich Media Technologies (XHTML /AJAX / Flash)
• Considerate of ADA standards and guidelines
Regions Customer Experience team is seeking a Front End Engineer who is passionate about developing highly interactive designs that are easy to use. Enjoys working in a highly collaborative, creative and agile team that constantly pushes the envelope on its deliverables. Has a strong desire to compete against industry partners to provide best in class user experiences. The ideal candidate cares about pixel-level details and has a deep appreciation for simple yet sleek interfaces. Works closely with visual and interaction designers to create reusable components leveraging established design patterns.
Expert at incorporating business requirements, wireframes and visual design specifications into a functional user interface. Understands best practices of cleanly separating presentation layer markup and style from application logic. Creates clean manageable code and is constantly looking to improve efficiency and performance. Drives improvements of the user interface and site architecture while incorporating new technologies.