Administrative Assistant in Production Scheduling
9 am - 5:30 pm Monday-Friday
Relieve raw material and packaging from the Baker Boy ERP system by tying lot codes with actual amounts to specific production orders to ensure accurate costing and lot traceability.
1) Follows all Baker Boy safety protocols.
2) Must be a team player and self motivator.
3) Must be proficient in the use of computers and have good basic math skills.
4) Must project a positive and professional image and possess good problem solving and communication skills.
5) Accounting skills and experience preferred.
6) Must be proactive in finding information that may not be readily available including, but not limited to batches, lot codes, rework etc.
7) Ability to read, speak and understand all related documentation.
1) Collects consumption books on a daily basis and sorts WIP and finished goods orders.
2) Outputs (records) the number of batches into the ERP system from the previous day’s production orders.
3) Consumes (relieves) raw material from production consumption bins.
4) Ensures lot tracking accuracy by tying lot numbers of material to specific production orders.
5) Verifies lot code availability in production consumption bins on a monthly basis.
6) Assists production floor as needed.
Baker Boy - 4 months ago
Baker Boy is a service-oriented company dedicated to pleasing our customers and growing our company in the process.
At Baker Boy, we are c...