At Liberty Healthcare and Rehabilitation Services , we promote a challenging, but rewarding opportunity in a caring environment. Our Liberty Commons Nursing & Rehabilitation Center of Alamance County is located in Burlington, NC.
We are currently seeking experienced:
Part Time (All Shifts)
Job Description :
- Administer medication as directed in the Medication Administration policies and procedures manual except injections, medication given by g-tube, j-tube or nasogastic tubes and IV medications.
- Assume any duties assigned within the bounds of professional certification.
- Continue education by attending workshops, in-service classes and reading literature.
- Perform procedures such as vital signs, giving enemas and suppositories, etc.
- Performs documentation as required by facility policy.
- Report any medication errors immediately.
- Count controlled substance medications, give/take report and follow proper sign-in, sign-off procedures when changing shifts.
- Communicate with resident, families, friends, and visitors appropriately.
- Must be registered on the NAI registry with no allegations of abuse or neglect.
- Must successfully complete the state approved training program including competency evaluation and facility orientation program.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. On a regular basis or at least 10 times per shift.
Visit www.libertyhealthcareandrehab.com for more information.
Background checks/drug-free workplace.
Apply here or send resume to:
Liberty Healthcare & Rehab Services
Attn: Recruiting Dept.
2334 South 41st St.
Wilmington, NC 28403
Fax: (910) 815-4356
Liberty Healthcare Companies
- 2 years ago - save job