Brink’s U.S., a division of Brink’s, Incorporated, is the premier provider of armored car transportation, ATM servicing, currency and coin processing, document destruction and other value added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities. The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a challenging opportunity for a Part-time Currency Room Teller.
The Part-time Currency Room Teller is responsible for cash and check processing. This position functions in an armed environment. This position requires the enforcement of rules to protect the premises and property of Brink's and its customers, as well as the safety of persons on the premises of Brink's and its customers.
• Process commercial cash and check deposits
• Process inbound and outbound bank shipments
• Prepare cash orders for commercial bank customers
• Prepare ATM replenishments
• Process and balance inbound ATM residual cash
• Cross-train and cover for other money room positions as needed
• Minimum of 3 months experience in at least one of the following: cash handling, inventory control, deposit processing, vault balancing, account reconciliation, ATM Processing, cashier experience, or teller experience
• Be at least 21 years of age
• A valid firearms permit or ability to pass applicable firearms licensing requirements
• A valid guard card or ability to obtain a guard card or any other required licenses
• Able to lift at least 50 pounds
• Cash handling experience within secure logistics industry or banking
• Good basic math skills
• 10-key experience
• Professional, positive demeanor
• Excellent customer service
• Collaborative work style
• Good ethics and integrity
• Ability to work independently
• Strong attention to detail
• Analytical problem solving
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Brink’s U.S. We offer a competitive hourly wage with profit sharing opportunities and a 401(k) program with company match for our part-time employees. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
Brink’s, Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, and is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace.
Brink's Incorporated - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard
The Brink’s Company, conducts business in the security industry, principally through its wholly owned subsidiary Brink’s,...