Consider joining Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories where people are the most important element in our chemistry. Celebrating 50 years of service, Lancaster Laboratories is a leading contract lab providing testing and research services in the environmental, pharmaceutical, and biopharmaceutical sciences to clients worldwide.
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, a nationally recognized laboratory, is searching for Quality Assistants to support our Professional Scientific Staffing group at one of our client sites in Winston-Salem, NC.
Quality Assistant responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following :
· Perform special visual quality audits to support the factory start-up of new packaging technologies, and new equipment installation start-ups
· Collect samples and label accordingly to provide product samples for shipment
· Perform material verification audits
· Ad hoc, non-routine sampling of materials in support of other departments
· Follow written protocols and work instructions in areas of responsibility
· Adhere to highest quality standards
· Perform minimal use of client based data collection software
· Communicate effectively with client staff members
The ideal candidate would possess :
· Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
· Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
· Ability to learn new techniques, remain focused to repetitive tasks, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
Basic Minimum Qualifications :
· Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
We are seeking 3 candidates for this job, one for each of 1 st , 2 nd and 3 rd shifts, with the following hours:
1 st shift: 7:30 am to 4:00 pm
2 nd shift: 3:30 pm to 12:00 midnight
3 rd shift: 11:30 pm to 8:00 am
Position is temporary, with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Winston-Salem, North Carolina are encouraged to apply.
As a Eurofins Lancaster Labs employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and time-off, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, please explore our website www.lancasterlabs.com.
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
Don't buy those Bunsen burners. Let Lancaster Laboratories handle it. One of the largest contract laboratories in the country, it...