A fantastic opportunity exists to join an international leader in the supply of engineering and construction services within the oil & gas petrochemical and other industries. Employing over 30000 staff worldwide and with increased projects and joint ventures our business is booming.
Technip Oceania now have an established branch in New Zealand as part of our vision to serve the needs of New Zealand operators Technip's New Plymouth office employs Engineers and Designers in all onshore disciplines with the capability to execute minor capital works while resourcing from within the Technip Group as required to execute FEED detailed design and execution projects. Significant experience with local vendors and subcontractors has expanded Technip's capability to execute procurement and construction management works and provide Brownfield engineering services.
Due to significant growth we are now looking for an experienced Document Controller to join our team in New Zealand. This position will offer a dual level of responsibility and encompass some project administration responsibilities to offer a more diverse role.
Some of these key responsibilities will include:
· Maintain and update the computerised document control database.
· Maintain and update project distribution matrixes.
· Process design and vendor documentation in accordance with the document control procedure.
· Produce status and overdue reports.
· Maintain awareness of and compliance with the Management System procedures which directly affect the work undertaken
· Participate in Audits when required.
· Archiving and Filing.
· Correspondence preparation including providing full document support to the Project Manager and Project Team.
· Logging and distribution of in-coming correspondence.
· Preparation of meeting rooms and equipment when necessary.
· Maintain and comply with management system procedures.
Essential criteria will include:
· 3 + years' experience in Document Control/Project Admin
· High level of organisation and prioritisation
· Excellent Communication and presentation skills
· High level of attention to detail
· Ability to adapt and learn new skills
· Pro-active and can-do attitude
Please register your interest by sending your application via the link below. If you would like any further information please contact David Kyte on 0011 +61 08 9463 2611.