ACT is seeking an integrated marketing and communications leader with a passion for digital marketing and social media. The Director, Digital and Website Marketing will oversee the digital marketing team of our organization. Working directly with senior management and division marketing leads, the Director will craft cutting edge social media strategies, building relationships with key bloggers and enhancing our overall media presence. The Director will also be responsible for ACT’s corporate website and will be expected to significantly improve act.org so that it immerses stakeholders in learning how we can help organizations and individuals realize their full potential through insights. The Director will leverage the full array of marketing and communications options (marketing mix).
Typical work-related activities include:
- Deliver traditional media, social media, and digital marketing campaigns on tight deadlines and within budget, prioritizing according to benefit and cost.
- Facilitate the creation of digital and media marketing mix planning and execution.
- Lead team to write clear, concise and compelling communications and utilize a variety of communications channels and technology solutions to deliver messages.
- Assist in leading yearly and quarterly marketing planning processes.
- Create unity of effort across corporate functions and business units.
- Assist in efforts to integrate marketing and communications.
- Creatively enhance design and messages to address a large and diverse customer base.
- Develop new and innovative ways to deliver marketing to key customers and stakeholders using technology.
- Provide traditional and social media training to key leaders.
- Ensure marketing and communications remain cohesive and integrated across corporate and business units.
- Create and implement clear, concise and compelling communication plans.
- Build strong working relationships and credibility with senior management and functional teams.
- Effectively manage projects with a diverse set of internal stakeholders.
Bachelor's degree and a minimum of seven years of Marketing experience, which must include five years of Digital and Website Marketing experience, is required. MBA or Master's degree in Integrated Marketing or Communications is preferred. In addition applicants must possess the following: demonstrated track record of developing and executing successful online marketing and social media programs; demonstrated experience as a thought-leader in digital strategies and tactics; experience in internal client relations including the ability to understand and assess a client’s business and communication needs and meet those needs through successful online programs; experience managing advertising agencies and marketing vendors; well-versed in managing people and the execution of online projects and builds; proven track record of teamwork, innovation and results in the marketing function; strong leadership qualities as well as the capacity to effectively manage a team; strong, direct, positive interpersonal skills with the ability to interact and influence at all levels of an organization; team player attitude and ability to work well with others; exceptional writing, editing and verbal communication skills and proficiency to write clearly and concisely on complex topics for a diverse set of external audiences; and, the ability to establish and meet deadlines, work under pressure and handle multiple priorities.
Starting salary commensurate with qualifications. Excellent benefits and work environment.
Completion of the ACT National Career Readiness Certificate is recommended. Find a test site near you to register for the WorkKeys assessments. Finalists for this position will be subject to a pre-employment criminal background check as a condition of employment.
ACT is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in people and ideas. ACT participates in E-Verify . ACT's online position announcements are intended only to provide general descriptions of employment opportunities; none of the information provided for any position should be interpreted as a commitment by ACT to specific terms and conditions for employment.