This position will be filled as an Engineer III or Sr Engineer.
- Develop configuration management program procedures for distribution functions
- Lead cross-functional teams on Entergy Continuous Improvement projects for improvements and efficiencies in configuration control processes
- Identify and implement improvements to data systems and software that support management of asset data
- Work with engineering to strengthen configuration control practices utilized in the design change process and implement measures on the effectiveness of as-building drawings
- Develop and implement procedures for maintaining configuration control during storm response
- Support implementation of improvement initiatives in the corrective action program and human performance program
- Interface with supervisory and management personnel to gain their support for ownership of configuration control responsibilities
- Develop and implement good change management plans for process changes
- Develop and deliver training on process improvements
- Perform as project manager for special projects assigned to the configuration management group.
***Please submit a detailed resume in your application.***
Final title and salary offer will be based on the experiences and qualifications of the preferred candidate.
* BS Engineering Degree, Electrical Engineer Preferred.
* Demonstrates good engineering judgment
* Strong engineering analysis and problem solving skills as required by the specific job
* Thorough understanding of procedures, programs, and standards in responsible area
Years of qualified experience:
Engineer III - 4+ years of applicable and progressive experience
Sr. Engineer - 6+ years of applicable and progressive experience.
Without Master''s Degree With Master''s Degree
Engineer III 4+ Engineer III 3+
Sr. Engineer 6+ Sr. Engineer 5+
As a provider of essential services, Entergy expects its employees to be available to work additional hours, to work in alternate locations, and/or to perform additional duties in connection with storms, outages, emergencies, or other situations as deemed necessary by the company.
Exempt employees may not be paid overtime associated with such duties.