This position will be filled as an Engineer III or Sr Engineer.
- Develop configuration management program procedures for distribution functions
- Lead cross-functional teams on Entergy Continuous Improvement projects for improvements and efficiencies in configuration control processes
- Identify and implement improvements to data systems and software that support management of asset data
- Work with engineering to strengthen configuration control practices utilized in the design change process and implement measures on the effectiveness of as-building drawings
- Develop and implement procedures for maintaining configuration control during storm response
- Support implementation of improvement initiatives in the corrective action program and human performance program
- Interface with supervisory and management personnel to gain their support for ownership of configuration control responsibilities
- Develop and implement good change management plans for process changes
- Develop and deliver training on process improvements
- Perform as project manager for special projects assigned to the configuration management group.
***Please submit a detailed resume in your application.***
Final title and salary offer will be based on the experiences and qualifications of the preferred candidate.
* BS Engineering Degree, Electrical Engineer Preferred.
* Demonstrates good engineering judgment
* Strong engineering analysis and problem solving skills as required by the specific job
* Thorough understanding of procedures, programs, and standards in responsible area
Years of qualified experience:
Engineer III - 4+ years of applicable and progressive experience
Sr. Engineer - 6+ years of applicable and progressive experience.
Without Master''s Degree With Master''s Degree
Engineer III 4+ Engineer III 3+
Sr. Engineer 6+ Sr. Engineer 5+
As a provider of essential services, Entergy expects its employees to be available to work additional hours, to work in alternate locations, and/or to perform additional duties in connection with storms, outages, emergencies, or other situations as deemed necessary by the company.
Exempt employees may not be paid overtime associated with such duties.
Entergy Corporation - 9 months ago