We Offer |
Maersk Line offers a competitive salary and benefit package, such as health insurance, dental and vision insurance, a 401K savings plan with an employer match, and paid time off. We offer an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team. If you're dedicated and ready to work for an organization that cares about you, we have an opening for a Customer Service Representative.
* Coordinate the movement of Export/Import cargo for the ports
* Answer all customer inquiries regarding Export/import cargo; facilitate resolution, and follow-through to resolve related issues
* Manage customer exceptions handling their cargo from end to end as outlined in the Customer Care Model
* Manage business-related communications and provide timely responses
* Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external clients, vendors and agencies including sales, line management, dispatch, ect
* Maintain technical and professional proficiency
Who we are looking for
We are interviewing for a Customer Service Representative position in Kenai, Alaska. The ideal candidate must possess enthusiasm, a strong work ethic, and a willingness to learn. We also value great people skills, ambition, and integrity.
Maersk - 17 months ago