NHS Human Services in Philadelphia is currently seeking Fee-for-Service Therapist to work with children/adolescents and adults. |
Flexible day, evening and weekend hours available. Immediate availability of new clients. Supports provided - monthly clinical staff meetings and on-site coordinator.
The following is a list of open vacancies:
Outpatient Fee For Service Therapist (several locations available throughout Philadelphia County)
1) Provide therapy to Child/Adolescent & Adult Behavioral Health population in the outpatient program.
2) Complete intake assessments, evaluations, treatment recommendations, reviews, and other documentation as necessary.
Behavior Specialist Consultant ( Mobile Services position)
1) Assessment of strengths and therapeutic needs of child and family
2) Inclusion of child as a participant in his/her own treatment
1) Assess the strengths and therapeutic needs of a child and family.
2) Provide child-centered, family focused individual and family psychotherapy.
Please feel free to visit our website at www.nhsonline.org and click on careers to read the full job descriptions.
key words: social work, social worker, psychology, psychologist, counselor, counseling, therapy, therapist, mental health, clinical, sociology, clinician, psychosocial
1) Master's degree in Psychology or a related clinical human services field
2) Two years of experience is required for OP Therapist and BSC's. One year of experience is required for MT's.
The following experience in the behavioral health field will be considered:
-graduate experience in mental health related research activities
-teaching assistant in mental health related coursework
-any paid or unpaid work in a mental health related environment or social services agency
-undergraduate honors thesis research in psychology or social work
-master's level thesis hours, doctoral thesis hours
-graduate school internship or practicum experiences
-core graduate coursework including psychotherapy techniques, assessments,
psychology theories, psychopathology, and ethics.
NHS is an EOE of M/F/D/V
Northwestern Human Services (operating as NHS Human Services) exists to lend a helping hand to humans throughout the Northeast. The...