Are you a vibrant picture of health? Are you a person who is excited by nutrition, the environment, and healing? Are you knowledgeable in the vegan lifestyle? Do you LOVE selling and delivering high level service?
Location: All 12 New York City locations (Manhattan)
Reports To: Retail Supervisor and Regional Retail Manager
Full time & Part time hourly positions
Shifts can begin as early as 6am and end as late as 11pm. Flexible schedule preferred. Must have some weekend availability.
Accountable for all dimensions of store operations, including but not limited to: customer service, daily inventory management, opening and closing procedures, and processing sales transactions accurately.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
* Greet and welcome customers in a timely, professional and engaging manner.
* Educate and assist all customers on the retail floor.
* Initiate service by asking open-ended questions to learn the customer's preferences and needs.
* Inform customers about our product benefits and cleansing programs.
* Communicate responsibly and professionally with customers, team members and management.
* Provide honest and confident feedback to customers regarding products. remove line
* Build lasting relationships with customers through capturing their information, following up on purchases, suggesting new products and inviting them to upcoming events.
* Report accurate daily inventory counts.
* Maintain awareness of merchandising and product rotation.
* Correctly process sales transactions and balance register drawer every shift.
* Maintain cleanliness of store.
* Touch Type test with a score of 40 words a minute and above.
* Required to take sample professional business writing test.
Please send cover letter and resume to email address above
Organic Avenue provides services and information in order to make the LOVE*/Organic Avenue lifestyle convenient, affordable, delicious,...