Click Here, Inc. / The Richards Group
Full-time Dallas, TX
Click Here is looking for a .NET Developer to help lead custom web development. You will experience the freedom of building custom web applications using your own leadership and programming skills. Our web developers are capable of full-cycle project leadership, including application architecture, design input, site layout/user interface, database design/programming and MS.NET development.
The right individual for this role is a motivated and energetic developer who takes initiative, enjoys finding solutions to a variety of challenges, is detail-oriented and takes extreme pride in their work. If you thrive working side by side with one of the most experienced and professional teams in the industry while leading your solutions to successful completion, consider this opportunity as the next level in your professional development.
- 2+ years of rapid web development on the ASP.NET framework (2.0+).
- Proven ASP.NET experience (including MVC) and a solid understanding of object-oriented design and programming.
- A solid understanding of web application development processes, from the layout/user interface to relational database structures.
- Solid experience working within a team and utilizing source control such as SVN or GIT.
- Ability to communicate directly and effectively with peers, managers and creative team while leading development to a completed and successful solution.
- Strong organization skills to manage multiple timelines and complete tasks quickly within the constraints of clients’ timelines and budgets.
- Driven to experiment with and learn new technologies in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with cross-browser compatibility and cross-platform testing.
- Basic deployment-related server configuration experience is a plus.
- Experience working with scheduled tasks, background processes and creating and consuming web-based APIs is a plus.
- Proven expertise with other platforms, languages and frameworks is a definite plus (Objective-C, RoR, PHP, Python, etc.).
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Architecture and development of websites and web-based solutions of varying complexity.
- Design and creation of relational database schemas.
- SQL Server T-SQL development.
- Routine maintenance of existing sites and applications.
- Application/framework design as needed.
- Specifications/requirements gathering as needed.
- Technical leadership throughout the entire project life cycle.
Compensation includes salary, bonus, profit sharing, 401(k), medical/dental and vacation.