The Risk Information Specialist II within the Risk Information Architecture Group is a lead role responsible for the continued development, validation, and maintenance of key applications used to support Risk Reporting.
In this role, you will be responsible for acting as the primary interface between technology infrastructure and the Risk Information group.
You will remain focused on implementing solutions that align with the organization’s business objectives, and which produce value-added results. This will include assisting in defining system scope and objectives; researching and fact-finding; analyzing business and user requirements for complex projects, where risk is typically low; and managing requirements throughout each of your projects by conducting thorough testing of related applications (including quality assurance activities).
The ideal candidate will be familiar with Risk Management concepts as well as PNC Consumer and/or Commercial systems.
In addition, experience in developing queries and reports using a variety of tools, and developing OBIEE dashboard and reports is desired.
This position will be located in Pittsburgh, PA.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a business or related field. Masters preferred
- 7-10 years of business analyst or related systems analysis and development experience.
Experience performing analysis using SQL Server, Oracle, Excel and BI tools
- Experience and expertise to understand the business implications of the application of technology to the current and future business environment
- Strong understanding of business systems and industry requirements
- Advanced communication and facilitation skills. Ability to lead, mentor and train others.
- Critical Thinking / Analytic Skills
- Project Management experience
PNC Bank - 19 months ago
Achievement with a purpose.
At PNC, we believe that everyone has the potential to achieve great things. PNC has become one of the most...