Penske Logistics is looking for qualified CDL A truck drivers to become part of an excellent team. This is a great opportunity to continue your career with one of the nation’s largest logistics companies.
Route/Activity – Drivers are responsible for delivering product to customers. Complete vendor backhauls as directed.
Equipment – 48’ & 53’ Dry Vans
Benefits - Penske values the well-being of our employees and their families. That’s why we offer competitive wages and a wide range of benefits, including medical and dental insurance, 401K and pension plans, flexible dependent care and medical spending accounts, spouse and child life insurance, employee referral bonus, and discounts with Penske partners.
- Maintain driver logs according to I.C.C regulations.
- Compliance with safety & DOT Regulations, continuous training and customer service.
- Ensuring compliance with applicable federal and/or state laws, regulations, and/or agency rules, standards and guidelines.
- Report vehicle defects, accidents, traffic violations, or damage to the vehicles before and after route.
Headquartered in Reading, Pa., Penske Logistics is a wholly owned subsidiary of Penske Truck Leasing. With operations in North America, South America, Europe and Asia, Penske Logistics provides supply chain management and logistics services to leading companies throughout the world. Penske Logistics delivers value through design, planning and execution in transportation, warehousing, international freight forwarding and carrier management. Visit
- At least 23 years of age required
- CDL Class A required
- 2 years of verifiable tractor-trailer driving experience in the last 5 years required
- 2 years DMV/MVR record with 2 or less moving violations
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Driving school and or safety certifications preferred
- Dealing with people skills, reliable and customer oriented, and ability to work independently required
- Ability to work in non-climate controlled environments required
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The associate must regularly lift and /or move up to 25lbs/12kg, frequently lift and/or move up to 50lbs/23kg and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100lbs/45kg. Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close vision, Distance vision, Peripheral vision, Depth perception and Ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this Job, the associate is regularly required to stand; walk; sit and talk or hear. The associate is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms.
to learn more.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer
34 Blevins Dr. Suite 10
34 Blevins Dr. Suite 10
New Castle, DE
Penske (Oracle) Job Name
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group,...