You don't just want a job. You want an opportunity to be part of something special. A career at Spirit AeroSystems is that and more. This is where employees every day are given the chance to Dream Big and Make It Fly! Spirit is a recognized leader in the global aerostructures market. Our customers are some of the best known aerospace manufacturers in the business. That means our employees work with exciting technologies and materials to design and build some of the world's most popular aircraft. If you are looking for a company where you can make an impact right away, sharpen your skills, and be part of a dynamic culture, Spirit is the place for you. Teamwork is essential. Diversity is more than just a slogan. Initiative and innovation are valued. Our employees are leaders in community involvement and civic responsibility. Our company has a reputation for strengthening the communities where we live and work. Performs various tasks contributing to office organization and efficiency. Prepares and distributes memos, reports, forms, and business graphics; directs telephone calls and electronic mail; schedules and coordinates meetings and business travel; maintains inventory of office supplies; and greets visitors and directs them to their destinations. Ability to provide organization and efficiency in the office by preparing, distributing, and organizing business documents and processes (e.g., memos, reports, forms, business graphics, travel arrangements, office supplies, etc.).
This position provides direct support to the Vice President of Labor Relations and the functions in the Labor Relations office.
- Associates degree is a plus
- Prefer corporate office administration experience
- Prefer experience and/or knowledge of labor relations/human resources
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Conflict resolution skills required
- Independent judgment to prioritize requests
- Strong Microsoft Office skills required - including Excel data maintenance and manipulation, report writing, presentation drafting, and chart making
- Strong written and oral communication skills -- draft executive letters, memos, emails, etc.
- High volume phone and calendar management
- Data entry in SAP, Excel, and other databases
- Report generation from SAP and other databases