The Risk Specialist is responsible for identifying and pursuing resolution of confirmed and attempted consumer fraud. The Risk Specialist position is also responsible assisting in the development, implementation, maintaining, and enhancing the process for detecting and preventing fraudulent transaction within the Online Operations Group (OOG). The position will provide detail feedback to management for improvements on specific processes. There are four major facets of this position: They are: 1) Client relation 2) Time management 3) Accountability 4) Quality control.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Monitor OOG Customer Applications to Identify Consumer Fraud
- Monitor submitted applications daily using the Risk Module to identify consumers with suspected fraudulent applications and/or application documents
- Flag and review suspected applications and reject from system if confirmed fraudulent.
- Research and data mine system for possible fraud trends and/or rings
- Collaborate with Analyst on confirmed cases for resolution
- Partner with vendors, consultants, police departments and management regarding consumer fraud issues
- Research industry fraud detection topics and methods to provide insight to management team
- Participate in the planning, development, and presentation of training of fraud quality improvements as well as new associate training
- Assist in the development of quality standards
- Provide support to the Associate Managers
- Ensure compliance with OOG and Bank guidelines
- Maintain and improve CSR quality results by recommending improved procedures
- Generate various reports regarding confirmed and attempted consumer frauds
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Associates degree, two years, or equivalent experience (Preferred, but not required)
- PC skills; Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, & Outlook
- Ability to work under pressure with strict time deadlines
- Strong written and communication skills to communicate with all levels of management required
- Flexible schedule
- Ability to work as a team and interact with other departments
- Experience in handling customer contacts and resolution.
- Respond rapidly in a challenging, fast-paced environment where new variables are constantly emerging and business processes changing.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise considerable judgment and discretion in safeguarding company information and establishing good working relationships.
- Experience with MS Office products (Excel and Word required).
- Strong and effective communication skills.
Axcess Financial - 13 months ago
If your finances are touch-and-go, you can go to Check 'n Go. The subsidiary of CNG Financial provides customers with payday loans,...