Don't wait to jumpstart your career! Seize this
opportunity to work for the company that Travel &
Leisure has recently awarded one of the best Tour
Operators on the planet. Collette Vacations sells over
150 guided tours to all 7 continents and has offices
around the globe. Our family owned company has a proven
track record of over 94 years of sales success and are
continuing to grow. As a matter of fact 2010 was our
best year ever!
Are you looking to take that first step into the
exciting world of advertising? Collette Vacations is
seeking a copy editor to proof marketing materials,
administer a content management system and contribute as
This position is for self-starters only. You must
possess an entrepreneurial spirit that will drive you to
make this role your own. Must be able to work
independently and be ready to meet tight deadlines. The
right candidate will be looking to add to day-to-day
duties and contribute to the Marketing & Advertising
team in every way possible.
grammar, legal, rate and product accuracy.
- Proof a large volume of projects for spelling,
their features and benefits.
- Manage the flow of content through the design process.
- Act as admin for content management system.
- Remain up-to-date on products and be familiar with
- Ensure product changes are communicated to
including direct mail, email and web.
- Occasionally write copy for various marketing media,
- A degree in English, Journalism, Communications or a
- Excellent writing skills, including strong grammar and
- A meticulous approach to your work and an eye for
- Superb organizational skills and the ability to
writing marketing materials.
- Real-world or internship experience in proofing and
demonstrable understanding of marketing techniques and
- Self-motivated with a keen enthusiasm for and
integrated marketing plan.
- Familiar with social media and its role in an
Wordpress, Hubspot are all pluses)
- Team- and service-oriented attitude.
- You MUST BE driven to learn and improve.
- Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat Pro, (InDesign,
Req. Code : 441
Division/Department : Marketing