Operator will work out of the 24-hour International Communication Center located in the South Hills of Pittsburgh. Main responsibilities include answering incoming phone calls to the ICC ensuring excellent customer service and directing calls to appropriate personnel. Then will dispatch/coordinate security officers to required details and perform the follow up functions, to include completion of required electronic and hard copy forms.
Additional duties include the following:
Document all event notes within the calls in the computer program or on hard copies when necessary.
In the event of power outage, all dispatching functions will be completed utilizing back up paper forms, atlases and database binders.
Report initial and final results to immediate supervisor or lead on duty.
Receives and documents complaints, compliments and cancelations from clients and affiliates.
St. Moritz Security Services, Inc. is an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Base hourly pay starting at $9.50/hour - commensurate with experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One (1)year prior customer service experience
- Ability to read and comprehend material or data, such as, reports, policies or journal articles.
- Ability to write effectively to explain or describe moderately complex information such as reports, security request processing or specific special inquiries.
- Ability to use computer software applications such as word processing or spreadsheets in order to produce basic and non-complex information.
- Ability to perform computer functions such as copying, cutting and pasting data required.
- Ability to read, understand, and utilize atlases.
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to work varying schedules, including holidays, nights and weekends.
Paid time off for full-time employees.
Health Reimbursement Plan for FT employees.
Evening and Overnight shift differentials.
(download latest flash player to view this site-
click here )
St. Moritz Security Services, Inc. - 23 months ago