Technical Writer / Assistant for Spice Manufacturer
- Create and maintain ingredient information for computer database files, online Adobe PDFs, and physical paper files. Use this information to create and maintain product packaging labels for a variety of medium.
- Create customer private logo labels.
- Provide office support for the Director of Technical Services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain information for single ingredient and product blends; i.e., computer database files, online Adobe PDFs, and physical paper files. This is continuous dependent upon USDA reporting requirements, allergen requirements, and changes to ingredient blends.
- Create customer approved logo labels by using artwork supplied by customer. Provide computer graphics to supplied artwork to obtain an acceptable image.
- Upload UPC and/or other files to be printed on packages.
- Print labels for invoicing and samples as needed.
- Strong computer skills
- Detail oriented
- Basic office skills with prior office experience
- Very strong command of saving and transferring PC files
- Position is full time Monday-Friday 7:00am – 3:30pm
- Must be willing to submit to both drug test and criminal background check
- Health and dental insurance offered after 90 days
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Please EMail your cover letter and resume via Indeed.com’s APPLY NOW
- Please DO NOT call our office regarding this position
- Please DO NOT stop by our facility regarding this position
Indeed - 9 months ago
Con Yeager Spice Company is a growing seasoning manufacturer for the further processed meat and poultry industry.