INSURANCE SALES AGENT
At AGLA we expect, reward and support superior performance. Join us and help us “Change The Way Americans Think About, Purchase And Use Life Insurance."
AGLA is seeking Sales Professionals who are self-motivated, customer service oriented individuals to sell, market, and service our superior, differentiated insurance products to existing clients and new customers. As a full time employee agent or a part time sales associate, you would help individuals, families and businesses secure their tomorrows. Entry level and experienced candidates are encouraged to apply.
With modern consumer-focused insurance plans, a family atmosphere and outstanding compensation, we can help you get the life you want.
Sales or insurance experience is not required for this role! AGLA provides a world-class training program that prepares associates for success. AGLA assists associates in attaining their insurance license.
Click on the top video to the left to learn more about AGLA.
Click on the second video to learn more about Quality of Life...Insurance.
- Presenting and explaining insurance policy options based upon prospective clients needs and goals with exceptional customer service
- Prospecting for new business by identifying and qualifying sales leads generated from referrals, networking, marketing, cold-calling, and lead databases
- Setting appointments with prospective insurance customers and meeting with individuals and business owners in their homes, businesses or other settings
- Expanding current business by consistently understanding clients’ changing needs and making appropriate recommendations
We Offer a Fantastic Benefits and Compensation Program!
- Good communication and excellent listening skills with a positive attitude plus the ability to explain complex information in a simple and concise manner
- A detail-oriented professional with excellent time-management, organization and computer skills
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) with a valid state driver’s license and reliable insured transportation
- Ability to obtain or currently posses an active Life/Health license
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined with ability to work effectively with little or no supervision
- Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships (i.e., “People Person") with a strong network of contacts
Here is what makes this opportunity DIFFERENT from any other insurance sales opportunity:
- During the initial training period, you are provided with weekly compensation
- After training, compensation is performance-based, with tremendous sales incentive opportunity —the sky is the limit!
- Take advantage of our tuition assistance opportunities
- Our Quality of Life…InsuranceSM products—These life insurance products offer clients the flexibility to receive benefits during their lifetime.
- Career Advancement—If sales leadership is in your line of vision we give you the tools and training to make it happen.
- Agent Support—After initial training, you will receive continuous and friendly assistance from the AGLA management team to help ensure your business runs smoothly.
- Cutting-Edge Technology—AGLA provides its agents with superior cutting edge technology at point of sale.
- Integrity—Represent a company you can believe in, be proud of and find a career home with.
See why a career as an AGLA Sales Associate provides you with success you can plan on.
Answer the call: agla.com/careers
Valic - 2 years ago