Veterans United is seeking an eLearning Designer to work alongside our eMagineer designing and developing programs within the Training & Development team (Enhance U).
- Develop and design eLearning courses partnering with subject matter experts and department managers.
- Revise training materials and courses to reflect changes in business practices, regulatory requirements, and customer feedback.
- Assist with eLearning deployment.
Necessary Skills : Strong communication skills (both written and verbal), creative in both writing and design, ability to rapidly learn new technology
- Bachelor’s degree
- Superior knowledge of PowerPoint
- Previous design experience
- Articulate experience preferred
- Curriculum development experience also preferred
Veterans United is proud to be an EOE/ADA and Military Friendly employer