Rabo AgriFinance is backed by Rabobank, a Dutch-headquartered global financial services leader and one of the world’s 25 largest banks, with over $800 billion in assets and operations in 35 countries. Founded by Dutch farmers over a century ago, Rabobank remains true to our core mission: to create value for our customers, our employees, and the local communities where we do business.
Rabo AgriFinance’s focus in the United States compliments Rabobank’s commitment to financing agriculture; from the farmers and ranchers who grow crops and livestock, to the processors and manufacturers who turn raw commodities into value-added products, to the distributors and retailers who deliver food and material to the end consumer.
We’re equally dedicated to our employees and continue to invest in them by developing legitimate plans for ongoing growth, creating a culture of accountability, providing outstanding benefits, and offering clear and achievable career paths.
Under supervision, receives the loan work file from the loan closer once loan has been funded. Follows up with the title company/closing media for the post-closing documents ( Mortgage/Deeds of Trust, Title Policies, etc.), assembles all the documentation and prepares them for imaging. Draws releases for all paid off loans. Monitors and processes UCC continuations.
- Responsible for obtaining post closing loan documentation, title policies/title opinions, from Title Companies and closing media. Communicates directly with the closing media to obtain these documents. Insures transmission of original loan documents.
- Responsible for preparing all full releases for all investors, obtaining the authorized signatures & sending to appropriate parties.
- Responsible for monitoring active UCC filings, completing continuations, updating the tickler system and completing any follow ups required.
- Other duties as may be assigned.
- Must be familiar with and comply with laws, regulations and internal policies and procedures that are applicable to required job duties.
- Understands and complies with all RAF and Rabobank anti-money laundering, compliance, and all other applicable laws
- High school graduate with a minimum of 2 years related experience and/or training required.
- Computer proficiency with MS Word and Excel required. Must possess good human relation and communication skills. Must be detail oriented and work with a high degree of accuracy.
With healthcare and insurance costs on the rise, Rabo AgriFinance employees enjoy a first-class benefits package, featuring a selection of medical coverage and investment options to meet your personal needs. Our benefits program includes:
Health care spending account
Dependent care spending account
Basic life insurance plus AD&D insurance
Optional life insurance
Health and wellness seminars
Rabo AgriFinance offers an inspiring work environment with enthusiastic professionals. The culture is characterized by entrepreneurship, personal development and ambition. The employment benefits are excellent.
Please apply via the website by clicking the "Apply now" button.
Rabobank - 23 months ago
Rabobank Group has its roots deep in Dutch soil. Founded as a cooperative of Dutch agricultural banks in 1898, the company has some 140...